Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bringing My Blog Back to Life!

For those who are new to my blog, you may have noticed a huge gap between my fourth to the last post to the next one. Yes, I've kinda abandoned my blog for a short time because I got too busy with work last December that I was still working during the holidays just to finish my deliverables. Honestly, I thought I would not be able to post again, but the views that I get everyday inspired me to continue what I've started. It's not much, but I feel proud that my blog gets at least 50 views in a day. My Globe Superstick reviews are my most viewed posts here, and I still receive comments and questions about it from time to time.

Those tough days are over, and I'm pretty glad that I can now post regularly in my blog. I still have a lot to work on though. My blog's design is still pretty messy, and I need to change a lot of elements and fonts. I still haven't decided what to do with that navigation bar though. I would love to hear suggestions from you regarding this so let me know in the comments.

Hopefully, I can work on these little by little as well as posting as regular as I can. Thanks to people that are still checking my blog from time to time and please be patient with the changes around here. 

If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates