Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Streaming E3 Through PSHome? Meh...

It's over...
I should have woke up earlier. Now I missed a lot of moments from probably one of the most exciting E3 I've ever watched. But as I made my last effort to watch what's left of Sony's E3 Live Conference, this is what it looked like when I streamed through PSHome. Man, I should have watched this through my laptop instead.


The sound is a bit too low even at max volume in my HDTV. The video lags so bad, and later at around 3 min onwards, listen to what happens to the sound... 

When I try to watch the rest on my laptop, I never had any problems at all though. Of course, streaming through PSHome might need more internet bandwidth than just streaming through a laptop or desktop computer, and this might not be a problem in other countries that have much better internet capability.

I don't really get into PSHome that much, but things like this tells me that I don't really have any reason to get into it.

If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates