Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Theme for My Blog!

I deeply apologize for everyone who are constantly visiting my blog for the mess that happened recently. I don't exactly know what happened but it seemed like my last theme got corrupted beyond repair. Well not really, it might still be fixable but I don't wanna go through all that hassle. Applying a new theme is 10 times easier and because most of my articles are related to video games, I've chosen the Gamenation Blogger theme. 


Fixes to this theme are far from finished, I've been very busy during the past few weeks and I'm just squeezing what little time I have left for the day to fix my blog. For now please ignore the navigation bar below the title. It's not working and I still haven't decided yet what to do with it. The search function doesn't seem to work as well, and a lot of people have been complaining about Blogger's search widget lately. It's a shame because the theme's default search bar looks cool :-/ Anyway, if you need to search something from my blog I suggest using Google instead for the mean time.


Don't worry I'm planning to modify the sliders as well. Please bear with me till I get done with everything here.


Future Plans
I'm having a lot of problems with the Blogger interface lately it's not even funny. For example, I tried to change the Favicon but I'm getting the error below. The Edit Layout page looks absolutely wack as well. So I'm planning to move all of these to Wordpress so stay tuned for that. I'm just not sure when it will happen but as soon as I get all the resources that I need, I'll update this blog big time.
What the hell?!

I don't get anything from writing articles here but I appreciate everyone who constantly reads my posts and visits my site every now and then. Thanks everyone. 


If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates