Thursday, November 24, 2011

Free Battlefield 1943 To All PS3 Battlefield 3 Players!


Apparently, EA was sued for offering Battlefield 1943 to PS3 gamers as an incentive for pre-ordering Battlefield 3 and not keeping to their promise. EA claims that there is a confusion between Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield 3 and so they instead gave PS3 players a week of head start on the Back to Karkand DLC. Of course, gamers were disappointed about this and someone filed a lawsuit against EA under the law firm Edelson Maguire. And let's just say EA finally gave in to the request of the masses to give BF1943 as a free give away. Hey, it's Thanksgiving anyway.

So if you're interested (I'm not but I'm getting it anyway), you should check out this site on or after the following dates depending on your location:

November 26: Europe
December 10: North America
December 17: Asia & Japan


  1. Log in to the site above using your Origin ID and password.
  2. Select your territory.
  3. You will then receive your Battlefield 1943 voucher code. Input the code into your Playstation Network account under Account Management > Redeem Codes.
  4. Download Battlefield 1943. Enjoy the free game.

So that's basically it. I don't know why we in Asia have to wait that long but I'm doubt that I'm gonna have time to play it with Battlefield 3 and preparation for the upcoming fighting game tournament. Honestly, I don't know anything about EA's promise to bring BF1943 to PS3 gamers as giveaway until the lawsuit was brought to my attention and I'm not interested about the game either. But if I knew it in the first place I would be pissed as well but I'm not gonna go out of my way of filing a lawsuit against EA. If I really want to have BF1943, I would have saved much more buying it than filing a lawsuit. Anyway, it worked so we all have our free Battlefield 1943. That should have taught EA a lesson to not say anything to the public if they don't mean it.


Enough of that guys. We should be thankful to EA for bringing us this wonderful game and giving us free BF1943 of course. Happy Thanksgiving guys. 

For those people who haven't bought this awesome game yet, Battlefield 3 is on sale now so check out my links if you're interested to buy.

BTW, thanks to Mark Carpio for hinting this to the clan.


If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed.



Buy Battlefield 3 at Play-Asia.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates