Friday, November 25, 2011

Battlefield 3: Operation Douchebag


No this is not a map pack to be released by DICE for Battlefield 3. This is totally random but I just want to share this video that even came to Battlefield 3 lead core gameplay designer's attention. If you have listened to episode 26 of Don't Revive Me Bro podcast, Alan Kertz has mentioned this video so I got curious about it and tried to find it Youtube.


This is probably one of the funniest and most epic Battlefield 3 videos I've seen in a while aside from Mavtage. I really had a good laugh out of this vid. Blowing up another chopper with your own chopper packed with C4 is BADASS. Let me quote Alan Kertz' reaction to this vid. I completely agree with him. EPIC!

"When a guy jumps out of a helicopter full-packed with C4 and uses it to blow up a sniper hanging on the edge of a crane in Operation Firestorm... Hell yeah, no other game does that."

If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates